Well, it's another good week at CVS for diapers. This time, it's Huggies!
Here's what you need to do:
1. Go to CVS and scan your card at the price checker in the store - hopefully it will print out some coupons for you. When I went, I happened to get a coupon for $2 off a $10 baby purchase - I've heard of lots of people getting this one!
2. Get 2 packs of Huggies diapers (on sale 2/$17.98)
3. Go to check out and hand over your coupons:
-$2 off $10 purchase (if this CVS coupon prints for you)
-$3 off any huggies diaper printable coupon (from coupons.com) - USE 2 of these!
4. You will pay $9.98 if you get the $2 off coupon for CVS (I'm counting on people getting it as long as you have a scanner thing in your store that works because I have only started shopping there in the past few weeks so I don't think it has anything to do with their long time customers)
5. You will get back $5 Extra Care Bucks to use towards something else (maybe more diapers if you need them) - or save for a future deal because they will expire about 1 month from when it prints out. So, in a way, you have only paid $4.98 for 2 packs which equals out to $2.49/pack which is about $0.08 per diaper!!! This is an awesome price for diapers and I've actually noticed Huggies holding up much better than Pampers in the "monster poo" contest!
*By the way, if you joined RecycleBank like I talked about here hopefully you've found a way to earn enough points for your $5 off any Huggies diaper coupon?? If so you can use that coupon on this deal to get the diapers for $0.05 each!!!