Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Back to Blogging

Ok, so I've decided to keep at it! I'm going to attempt to "shake the haters off", as some would say, and try to continue to focus on sharing how I save my family money and the people that don't like it need to just stop reading. =)

Well, I missed quite a few days of taking pictures and recording totals last week, but I think I just missed a Target trip and a Randalls trip - both of which weren't great savings, I just needed last minute things for my freezer cooking day. Which, by the way, when all was said and done, I ended up making 35 meals worth!!! Soooooo, I won't be shopping much because we have NO room left in our freezer.

I'm probably going to stop recording EVERY trip I make to the store, and just focus more on the great savings trips and the awesome deals out there that you can snag. One day this week I'm going to try to actually put on make-up (my daily job doesn't require that) - and film myself talking about how I save money in hopes to win a MacBook from Hip2Save's contest! You can read more about it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment