Friday, February 19, 2010

Week 7 Summary

Ah, this one hurts. Well, I went over my budget this week, but that just has to happen sometimes. Especially when I'm buying enough toilet paper to last us a few months! My total spent this week was $101.25. I did earn $15 in Target gift cards and I got a $10 coupon off my next purchase at Randalls. So if you want to count those against my total, then I only came in $1 over budget - which sounds much better! Also, I'm submitting the Target receipt for a $15 rebate, so even though I spent a lot this week, in the long run it will turn out to not be quite so much. So obviously no savings to report this week towards my camera, although I did get back a $15 rebate in the mail from a different Olay rebate, so I guess I have that to put towards my camera savings. I'm really hoping for some AMAZING deals at the grocery stores next week because I've felt like lately the deals are very sparse.

No comments:

Post a Comment