Friday, February 19, 2010

Update: Target Kraft Deal coming soon!


Update: these are store coupons, so you can pair them up with manufacturer coupons to get some good deals! I'll let you know if I hear of any specific deals worth seeking out!



So this caught my eye last night while I was trying to find some Target coupons for Special K products. It looks like we'll have something to look forward to this Sunday. Look here at some coupons Target will have available for different Kraft products. No one knows yet if these will be manufacturer coupons (meaning you can use them somewhere else) or if they will be Target store coupons. Part of me hopes that these will be manufacturer coupons (so I can combine it with the Target store coupon from the paper a few weeks ago for $1 off a package of oreos - this would make it $1.50 off a package of oreos!!!) But my waist and the rest of me would be fine with these being store coupons because you could pair them up with some of the coupons from here to get some amazing deals as well.


By the way, I noticed that there is coupon for $1 off 2 Nabisco 100-calorie packs. If you are near a Randalls, go by the pharmacy and see if they have the "Deliciously Aware" coupon booklet. If you can find it, there is a coupon inside for $1 off 2 Nabisco 100-calorie packs. This makes for a good deal at Randalls this week when combined with their 3/$5 deal, or you can save it til after Sunday to see if it can be combined with the Target store coupon (if that's what it turns out to be).


Oh, and if you've never tried any of the Nabisco 100-calorie packs before - I suggest the oreo cakesters. There are 5 100-calorie pouches per box, and I really want to go get more. I'm thinking of going and getting 4 more or 2000 calories worth =).

No comments:

Post a Comment