Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Week 7 - Randalls - FREE DEO!


Need some free deo for your b.o.?? If you do, head to Randalls/Safeway! Not sure how long this sale will last, and I only heard about it last night, so don't shoot the messenger if today is the last day it is good for! Randalls currently has Right Guard deodorant on sale 10/$10. Well, you can go here and here to print out 2 coupons at each site for $2 off 2 Right Guard deodorants. That's right - you can get yourself 8 FREE deodorants! Judging from the picture above, you might think that my husband is super stinky. He's not, I just no longer believe in paying for certain personal care products and deodorant is one of them! I had to go to Randalls today anyways to pick up some prescriptions, so if you are out and about, might be worth stopping in!


By the way, my breakdown was:

8 Right Guard deodorants (originally 2.49 each, on sale for $1) - $8.00
-4 ($2 off 2 coupons) = FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment