Monday, April 12, 2010

What have I been doing???

So, I'm going to go ahead and admit that I have been stretching myself too thin. Between a rolling baby boy, shorter nap times, my usual couponing, housework/cleaning, my video entries for the getrichslowly video contest, and my new "business venture", I've got NO time anymore! But anyways, I've decided to try my hand at making some diaper creations and selling them on etsy.com. You can check out my facebook page here and feel free to forward it along if you know of anyone looking for a different/unique baby gift. I've had my diaper cupcakes listed for about a week now and they have gotten 30 views, but I went ahead and lowered the price today so that I can get back some of the money that I have initially invested. With your help maybe I can actually sell all of my items!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment