Monday, March 1, 2010

Need a little extra money?

Since I've become a stay-at-home mom, I have found myself subscribing to different survey sites where I can try to earn a little extra money for minutes of my time. One of the sites that I recently signed up for is Inbox Dollars. Now, if you hate getting junk mail - just stop reading this now. Basically what this is, is a website that will send you e-mails (approximately 5/day) and all you have to do is open them, click on the link at the bottom that says confirm this paid e-mail message and there - you have earned some money. Ok, so you only get like $0.02 per e-mail, but that's $0.10/day - and for just opening an e-mail and clicking on something - I say it's worth my time. I mean, come on, I'm getting paid $0.02/second - which would be equal to $72/hr, which would be close to $150,000/year. Now, obviously I'm not getting e-mails every second, but the point I'm trying to make is that if you have a "random e-mail" address and don't mind clicking on a link, it may be the thing for you. If you are interested, click on the little link over on the left there to get signed up. You can earn extra money for filling out their surveys, but I have just been clicking the e-mails and so far am up to $0.96. (Plus I got a $5 sign-up bonus), so yea, for clicking something in my e-mail, I currently have $5.96 that I can have sent to me whenever I want. Not too shabby right??

No comments:

Post a Comment