Monday, March 15, 2010

March 11 - Randalls



So this was an AWESOME week for Randalls. I had told myself after my freezer cooking day, I wasn't going to go shopping for a long time, but these deals were too good to pass up. I ended up doing 2 transactions, which is something I never do, but this worked out perfectly.

For the first transaction, I did the Smart Ones deal, mentioned here. (I basically copy-catted most of the deals she did). I can't list the breakdown of my specific deals I did right now, but if you have any questions, let me know and I'll fill you in!

For the 1st transaction: I ended up paying $6.90 (saved $24.37) and got a catalina coupon for $10 off my next Randalls purchase (from Frozen Food promo)

For my 2nd transaction: I ended up paying $10.37 after using my $10 catalina coupon (saved $94.69) and got another catalina coupon for $10 off my next Randalls purchase (from Frozen Food promo) and $1.50 catalina coupon (from Betty Crocker fruit snacks promo)


No comments:

Post a Comment