Sunday, February 21, 2010

Week 8 - Randalls


While we were out today, I wanted to stop by Randalls to see if they had more coupon booklets, and while we were there I decided to take advantage of a sale they were having on Rice-A-Roni and Pasta-Roni. I've never had these before, but figured that for $0.15 each, I should get some and whenever I'm needing a fast dinner I'll cook up some chicken and toss it together and call it dinner.


Breakdown:


10 Pasta-Roni: $0.75 each

-$3/10 Randalls coupon (from Meals Made Simple coupon booklet found on endcaps of Randall's aisles) -$1/3 (used 3) insert = $0.15 each


4 Nabisco 100-calorie packs: $2.00 each

-3/$5 in-ad coupon (took off $1) -$1/2 coupon (used 2) from Randalls coupon booklet found near pharmacy = $1.25 each


2 onions: $2.44


-$10 coupon from previous P&G purchase


=$1.94


saved: $28.68 or 94%



I think I am now set on healthy snacks and pasta sides!

No comments:

Post a Comment