Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Awesome Huggies Wipes Deal!


I read about this last night and decided to go check it out for myself today and it's true! Right now, CVS has Huggies Wipes tubs advertised on sale for 2/$5. Well, the refill packs (216ct) are ringing up for the same price! Even if you have absolutely no coupons at all, $2.50 for a refill pack is a great price. Some people have reported that when they scan their card at the CVS coupon printer (at the front of the store), their card is generating a $2 off Huggies wipes coupon. If so, then you could get these for $0.50! I wasn't so lucky, but did have a $1.50 off 1 coupon from recyclebank and a $1 off coupon from a recent Randalls coupon booklet. So I ended up paying only $2.71 for 2 refill packs of Huggies wipes! I'm assuming (and could be wrong), but I'm guessing that the CVS coupons that print when you scan your card are based on your buying trends. Well, this is one of the first times that I have really shopped at CVS in a long time, so I'm guessing that's why I didn't get the coupon. I am planning on going back later this week though to see if I can get that coupon because I'd love to stock up on some cheap wipes!

Again, even if you don't have little ones around - grab some for cheap and you can throw them into a baby shower gift! I'm telling you - you can make a very nice gift basket with much needed items for a baby shower for VERY cheap!!!

Side note: I have to say that after going to CVS and playing with the coupon printer/price scanner, I'm starting to drift towards it rather than Walgreens. I still love the deals I find at Walgreens, but I LOVE stores that have a price scanner so I can check the prices of things myself before throwing it in my basket! Also the way they store your ECBs (Extra Care Bucks) on your card instead of having to remember to bring the paper coupons is definitely appealing!

No comments:

Post a Comment