Thursday, February 4, 2010

Week 5 - Feb.4 Target


Today was a fun-filled day of shopping with my mom and sister. We went to the mall for a bit and then went by Target on the way home so I could snag some deals I've been eyeing. Tomorrow morning me and the little guy will venture out to Randalls to grab some goodies and we'll be done shopping for the week.

Here's the breakdown of my goodies for today:


Avent bottles (will be used for baby shower present) - $11.00 -$3 Target coupon (from Target baby home mailer) -$4 Avent manufacturer coupon (received in the mail from signing up for something?) = $4.00

Stacy's Pita Chips - $3.00 -$FREE coupon (for signing up to be a fan on facebook!) =FREE

2 Happy Baby Organic Baby Food - (in no way am I set on my baby eating all organic, but if it's free - why not?!?) -$3.99 each -2 FREE coupons (from recyclebank ) =FREE

2 GE Energy Smart Lightbulbs - $2.99 each -$1.50 Target coupon from sunday paper insert -$1.00 insert coupon = $0.49 each

2 Beggin Strips - $2.59 each -$BOGO free coupon from sunday insert -$1.00 off 2 Target coupon (printable coupon) =$1.59 for 2 or $0.80 each!

2 Monopoly Card Games - $5.24 each (one not pictured - gave to my mom) -2 $5.00 printables =$0.24 each

2 Pictureka Card Games - $5.24 each (one not pictured - gave to my mom) -2 $4.00 printables =$1.24 each

Scrabble Slam Card Game - $5.24 -$4.00 printables =$1.24

2 Old Spice Deodorants - $2.19 each - $1.00 off 2 Target coupon (can't remember if I printed this or got it in a home mailer) -$1.00 off 2 insert coupon =$2.38 for both or $1.19 each*


=$13.94 (used $5 gift card earned last week from Pampers purchase, so spent $8.94 oop)


saved: $65.04 or 82%




*by the way: This is more than I like to spend on toiletry/hygiene items. I like to usually get this stuff for free or $0.50 from Walgreens sales, but my husband was totally out (which I wasn't aware of or I would have been stocked up), so I had to go ahead and spend a little more money this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment