Thursday, February 25, 2010

Jennie-O Turkey!


If you prefer cooking with ground turkey instead of ground beef - here's something you might want to read about. Walmart has tubes of Jennie-O ground turkey and turkey sausage for $1.48-$1.52 each. A while back (I can't remember when), there was a coupon in the paper for $1 off 2 Jennie-O turkey products. Use this to get the tubes of turkey for around $1. This is a great price for ground turkey! I'm actually planning a trip to Walmart this afternoon to stock up. Last month, I bought several of these coupons from the coupon clippers, so I'm going to be able to grab myself 12 tubes of turkey this afternoon for around $12! The coupon expires March 7th, so if you want to take advantage of this deal, I recommend ordering the coupons today so you can get them sometime early next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment