Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Free Baby Shampoo!


Have a baby or know someone who's expecting? Well, this is a great coupon that you don't want to miss. You can go here and print out a coupon for $1 off ANY Johnson's baby shampoo. The best part is that it doesn't exclude travel size. The travel size shampoos are priced around $0.97 at Target/Walmart, so you can get them for FREE with this coupon. You should be able to print 2 per computer.


*Before I started serious couponing, I thought that the smartest way to use coupons was to buy the bigger sized items because they are a better bang for your buck, right? Wrong. One of the key things that I've learned in my short 3 months of crazy couponing, is that it is way better to get a lot of smaller sized items for FREE than one bigger item for cheap. Sounds so obvious, I really don't know why I didn't realize this a long time ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment