Saturday, May 1, 2010

Lunch Meat!!!

Ok, so I know I've been slacking on my posts lately - and I'm really hoping this infant tylenol recall doesn't mean I'm in for some nap-less days, which would lead to even less posting!

Anyways, you have got to head to facebook and check out Oscar Mayer (click here)! Right now you can enter a contest to try and win a ride on the weinermobile, and just for entering the contest, you get a coupon for $2 off any Oscar Mayer lunchmeat. If you click your back button, you should be able to print 2 per computer! Randalls currently has the Oscar Mayer deli lunch meat on sale for Buy One Get One FREE! I'm not sure the price of one, but let's say it's something insane like $4.99. Use your 2 $2 off coupons (you ARE allowed to use 2 coupons on a buy one get one free sale) - and you will pay $0.99 for 2 packs of lunchmeat! Awesome! I'm hoping to make a Randalls trip tomorrow, so I'll let you know the outcome then!

No comments:

Post a Comment