Thursday, February 11, 2010

Free Groceries?!?

I am personally a sucker for any kind of drawing. I'll throw my e-mail out there, hope for the best, but it never works out for me. The only thing I've ever won in any kind of drawing-type-setting, is the computer I won at Project Graduation in high school. Don't get me wrong, I was WAY excited about it! But I haven't won anything since then. Nonetheless, I use my "coupon etc. e-mail address" and hope that one day things will pay off. Well, this drawing I'm going to tell you about is for a $4,500 gift card to the grocery store of your choice from Cozi. For me, what does this mean? Well, if I were to spend $50 per week at Randalls, that would be over 1 1/2 years of groceries for me! So here's hopin. Oh yea, and if you click through my link here, you will increase my odds of winning when you sign up =). While you are there, you can play their instant win game to win Oxo kitchen supplies. Let me know if anyone wins anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment