Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Beech-Nut Baby Food Deals!


2 Exciting Deals from Beech-Nut baby foods!
Go here to sign up for a Baby Food Starter Kit. Not sure what all will come with it, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some high-value coupons!
Go here to sign up for the Beech-Nut newsletter and they will send you coupons via e-mail. When I signed up I got a coupon for $1 off any 3 Beech-Nut or Let's Grow items. The step 1 jars of baby food are only $0.40 at Walmart, making them $0.07 each after the coupon. I was able to print the coupon 2 times per computer (and you can open the e-mail on a different computer to print more). I have been making my baby food because it is so much cheaper than buying it, but at this price I'm going to grab some to have on hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment