Friday, January 15, 2010

Week 2 - Jan.14 Randalls


bill - $49.46

spent - $0 (put $9.47 on the gift card)

saved - 81% or $39.99

*I was able to get frozen boneless chicken breast for less than $0.90/lb. I'm thinking I may try to make another trip to Randalls before the sale is up next week to get some more because that is an awesome price! The lunchmeat was also buy one get one free and I had coupons, so I was able to get packs of lunch meat for $0.94 ea!



I also transferred some prescriptions to Randalls, so I got a $30 gift card. While I was picking up my prescription, I got some Aveeno baby soap and Clean & Clear face soap so I can submit for the J&J Rebate that is out right now. For those 2 items it was:





(not pictured)


bill - $13.41


spent - $2.25


saved - 83% or $11.16

No comments:

Post a Comment