Friday, January 15, 2010

First Official Post!

Ok, so I am new to the world of blogging. So I guess first of all I should explain the name. Ever since Fergi added "licious" to her name, I've felt some strange need to add "licious" to other names (ex: Dudleylicious). So, it only seemed right that, due to my latest obsession with saving money, the blog name should be Frugalicious. Anyways, this blog is going to be my way of kind of keeping up with my savings throughout the year and maybe provide a little insight to those of you that would like to join me in my addiction to saving money. This year I've given myself an allowance of $75/week to spend on groceries (including diapers, baby food, etc.). Now, hopefully I won't spend all of the $75/week, so I will put my savings aside to save towards one of those fancy SLR cameras! And I promise you, I'm not starving my family or feeding us meals of ramen to accomplish this goal. Ok, I think this will suffice for a first post. Let's see how this turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment